Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Beach

I'm going out of order for a little while. Reception pictures will be coming, but in the meantime I'll finish up the rest of our trip.


Monday we went to Huntington Beach. Alex and Weston came with us. Weston was staying the week at my mom's and we enjoyed the extra time we got to spend with him. We played in the sand and water and enjoyed a picnic lunch on the picnic tables. Loni, her kids, and her sister Lana met us there, as well as Yvonne, her kids and her sister-in-law and neice. Alex later jokingly asked me if it was "bring a sibling to the beach day". But in all seriousness, we all had a blast and were glad everyone could come

I took these pictures with my phone so the quality isn't great. On a camera, you'd be able to see the Cleveland skyline in the distance here.




The view to the west








More beach pictures to come- courtesy of Yvonne. I'd post them now but my kids are impatiently waiting for me to stop blogging and take them swimming.

1 comment:

Loni said...

I love the picture of your kids in the water with their back to you...so cute - just wish it was taken with a more quality camera