Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lake Erie Crushers

Monday evening we went to the Crushers game with Mima, Pop-Pop, Uncle Al, and Weston. It is a cute little stadium. We were sad it wasn't there when we lived there. We went on "dollar hotdog" night. It was nice not to worry about dinner beforehand. Our seats were 3 rows behind home plate and the tickets were $9. You can't really beat that! The one downfall was watching the game through the net. Don't get me wrong, I'm gald it was there for protection. I don't really like balls flying at my face, but it made it a little harder to see. All kids were allowed to stand on the field during the singing of "Take me out to the ballgame". Katy and Bella went but Xandy chickened out last minute. The picture of that didn't turn out very well. One of the teams that the Crushers play is the Gateway Grizzlies. The Grizzlies stadium is about 20 minutes from our house. We decided we'd definately have to plan an evening there.




My little sports fan

In true Buchkovich fashion, we got there early


Part of the crew (the others were probably buying more hotdogs, we consumed an unhealthy amount of hotdogs that night)






No comments: