Friday, August 7, 2009

Playing with friends

During the week we had lots of fun playing with friends despite the fact it rained for 2 days. The Kitchens and Reeves came swimming one day. The Jannings came swimming another day. We also played with Loni and her kids and the Franklins. The girls also made sure to play with Hayley and Autumn (the girls who are living in our house there) a few times. Sadly, I have no pictures from any of these play dates. I also don't have pictures of the yummy lunch with Nikki at the Tree House Cafe or of girl's night out at DQ to get Tag-Along Blizzards. Thanks for a fun night Shelly, Emily and Yvonne!!! We missed all of you who couldn't make it! During the evenings the kids swam, caught lightning bugs, and had little bonfires with Mima. We even fir in a trip to the Columbus temple Wednesday evening.

3 comments:

Amy Franklin said...

I am glad we were able to get together! It was nice to see you guys again!

Shelly said...

Oh Terra you are sunshine to my soul. I miss you! I loved spending time with you guys!

yvonne said...

It sure was fun- and I think I may have more pictures! I miss ya always!