Friday, August 21, 2009

Reception Pictures

The cute couple waltzin'
Dancin' away


My cute family

Tonya and Dustin

Grandma and Aunt Karen

Katy, Emma, Uncle Phil and Marcus

Me and my little buddy

The happy couple

Oh, yeah, remember these two cutie-pies?


Here they are again, but Brooke didn't want her picture taken this time, so I had to try to sneak one. Looks like she would've been better off just posing for me!
Hard to believe that its been 6 years already! They may have grown, started school, played sports, and both been baptized, but they are still cutie-pies! Wish they could still be in the same ward, Katy misses having such a great friend in her church class.





2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the picture of you and Jacob! What a handsome, happy boy. Looks like you all had fun at the reception.

Glenn Franklin said...

What a great reception. I missed the Brooke/Katy part deux. Nice pictures.