Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Visit from the Tooth Fairy

The week before Thanksgiving Xandy came with what she claimed was a loose tooth. She had been anxiously waiting this rite of passage into the world of "big kids". I honestly didn't pay much attention to her since it was not the first time she had made this claim, but within 24 hours there was a gap in her mouth and a huge grin on her mouth. I came home from the gym and was informed that the tooth ahd fallen out. Also, there was something about her biting Jacob's bum that caused it to come out. I wasn't there and I don't think I want to know!! Bella is convinced that when it is her turn to start loosing teeth she just needs to bite a bum. Don't worry, I'm working to correct this misconception.


Xandy with her toothholder fairy that the Tooth Fairy brings on the first visit

No comments: