Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Sunbeam

Its official, we no longer have a child in nursery.  This is not the first time its happened, but its the first time we haven't been anxiously waiting for the next one to enter nursery.  Bella was not happy when she graduated from nursery to primary so I was curious to see how Jacob would take it.  Since the girls are in Primary and his best bud Tyler was moving up with him, he did great.  He was actually, incredibly excited.   The other funny difference was Bella refused to participate in Sharing Time for about a year.  She sat quietly and watched but was not interested in doing anything else.  Jake came home excited the first day because he had gotten to put a scarf on a snowman.  I love how individual they all are.  Here's pictures of him ready for church that first Sunday.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Josh is so excited to be in Primary too. As he was getting ready to go to sharing time, he looked so cute with his scriptures and puppy dog (they all brought stuffed animals the first day). He also told me that he did NOT need me to take him to class, so off he and Aaron went. I had to go to the primary room too, so I discretely followed them. So cute. It's weird not having a little one anymore. These boys are doing such big kid things and there is no younger one to look forward to doing all the same things again.