Friday, January 28, 2011

Zoo Lights

Over the Christmas break, I took the kids to Zoo Lights. This ended up being a fun night even though it had a rocky start.  Jared ended up missing it due to work but the kids and I had fun and were glad the rain stopped!
Only part of the zoo has open, but it was covered in lights and decorations.  There were 2 puppet shows in the Bug building.  Storytellers (who had to move from their fire pit due to the earlier rain), and crafts were enjoyed in the cafe.  The carolers took requests and the kids enjoyed picking songs for them to sing. 
(I am not a very good photographer and I have not figured out how to take pictures of lights at night so the quality is not very good!)






Xandy ended up getting picked to play the part of the dog in this story.  She was pretty excited at first but then reality set in and I think she was mortified she had to crawl around the "stage" barking. LOL!

No comments: