Friday, January 28, 2011

New Year's Eve

We spent New Year's Eve at the Ryan's house.  The Westons, Pearsons, and Fousts were there also.  In honor of Grandpa, I provided noisemakers and fireworks for the kids to use at midnight.  Not sure all the parents appreciated the gesture but hey, I'm my grandfather's granddaughter and I thought it was a blast!  The Fousts brought Sparkling Cider for us all to ring in the New Year.  Although, we were having so much fun playing games we almost forgot to turn on the TV to see the ball drop.  (Lindsay- I stole some of your pictures again!  Thanks for always remembering to take photos since I always seem to forget)
The boys and Brynlee watching a movie.  Not sure where the girls were
Kenny Weston, Jared, and Joseph Pearson
Lindsay Weston, Lorren Ryan, Kaylene Foust, and Me
Earlier in the week we went to the Porter's for Pizza and Bunco.  The older girls got to play due to some cancellations.  It was fun to get to play and relax with friends and the kids were really enjoying the late nights.

On new Year's day we "camped" in the family room by the tree.  The kids LOVE it when we all sleep together.  Since church is now at 11:30 maybe we'll have more opportunities to campout this year.  The extra few hours to sleep and get ready help.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Terra, you look great in those last few posts. I am impressed! You look so stylish and put together and I love your jewelry.