Thursday, September 25, 2008

Apples, Apples, and more Apples

One of my favorite parts of fall is apple picking. Last year I even went with a 2 week old baby. The girls and I have been going for 4 years now. The first time we went with the Jannings and the Dastrups and had so much fun, we went back the next week with the Stevensons. The following year we went with the Jannings, Estons, and Tonya and Austin. Last year was a fun treat since Dad(Jared) and Grandma Reed came with us. But I'll stop boring everyone now and just post the pictures from our fun day at the Orchard on Saturday. The only bad thing was they were OUT OF CIDER!! Guess we'll just have to go back next week.


2006:

2005:



(I guess I didn't take any pictures last year. Wonder why I wasn't organized enough to snap some photos?) We've been enjoying apple turn-overs and apple crisp this week. I found the best recipe for apple crisp that also uses blackberries and pecans!!

No comments: