Friday, September 19, 2008

Family Pictures

Tonight we had our family pictures taken. We went to the closest Portrait Innovations since they did such a wonderful job making Bella smile last year. It is 1/2 hr away so while we were there I hit a couple of stores in that area. The whole experience reminded me of a few facts I already knew:

1) I do NOT enjoy going out to eat with a 1 yr old.

2) Taking a nap does NOT guarantee your 3 yr old will cooperate for pictures

3) No matter how pleasant a disposition your 1 yr old may have, thier attention span for pictures is 5 secs max

4)I do NOT enjoy going out to eat with a 1 yr old (did I say that already?)

5) The saying that the camera adds 10 lbs is wrong, it adds 30 lbs

6)If I was one of the camera techs that had to run around making funny faces, trying to get a family of 6 to all smile at the same time, I'd never have to workout again

One of the great things about Potrait Innovations is the pcitures are ready in 15 mins. No more waiting 2 weeks and driving back. Here is a slide show of the photo shoot.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, I have the cutest nieces ever!! And the most handsome nephews, of course. I love those pictures, I can't wait to give that place a try. Your little family is just adorable! And I am totally diggin' the brown shirts, it looked so good on everyone!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Really cute family pictures! I love the brown shirts too...good choice!

Amy Franklin said...

Those pictures turned our great...looks like it was worth the struggle. The brown was a great idea!

Amy said...

How did you get such photogenic children? They look great! Now I want to know which family picture you picked. You'll have to post a big one of your favorite.

Nikki said...

very cute pictures!

Porter Family said...

nice job, Terra! I think I'll have to take my kiddos there for pics. Kirstin loves that place, too. I can't beleive you don't like going out to eat with Jacob! It can't be that bad...;)

La Memster said...

Awwww! lol... u fam is so adorable! miss u guys!!!

Chatty Family said...

The pictures turned out great! I can't even tell the kids (or parents) were having a hard time!

Shelly said...

CUte pics.... wish I has such good luck! Miss ya! when is your next O-h-I-O trip???

jon and kir said...

really cute pics!! I think I am taking the kids there next week.