Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jammin' Jacob

Jared took this video while I was gone this week-end. Jacob has gotten at least some of the Buchkovich genes in that he LOVES to dance. (Although we've discovered you don't have to be born a Buchkovich to inherit a love of dance. You can acquire this love after marrying into the family. But don't let Jared know that I let his secret out of the bag!)

Anyway, here's a video of Jacob dancing. I just wish we could film his cute moments without the spotlight parasites attacking.

2 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Soooo cute! Only boring people don't like to dance! I am excited for our upcoming dance night in a few weeks! I need to start warming up and stretching my legs!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

He is so cute.. we will have to get the boys together soon so they can have a dance party. Maybe Dustin will agree to let Austin take a break dancing class if Jacob attends the same one. LOL