Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Walk

Since I don't have my regular camera to play around with, I finally got around to downloading the pictures on my phone. The quality isn't as good but at least I have some pictures.

We love to go to the Halloween walk at Carlisle Reservation. When we decided to make a pit stop in Cleveland on the way to the wedding we quickly added this to our "to do" list. It was so cold we almost changed our minds but we're glad we went in the end. We went early in the evening so we could get a good night sleep before continuing our journey. The problem with that choice was that the pumpkins were'nt lit in the lagoon. I love to see the pumpkin lagoon at night. We were just glad we got to go. I wonder if the Christmas walk will start over Thanksgiving.................

1 comment:

Joan said...

Thanks for the memories. I liked the pictures. Your camera did just fine.