Monday, October 27, 2008

Unveiling of costumes postponed

Unfortunately, I lost my camera Friday night at the Trunk-or-Treat. I came home excited to post pictures of our costumes, and our prize winning trunk. We searched through the car, all the candy bags, but no luck! The camera was nowhere. Jared even went back to the church to search and still couldn't find it. Hopefully some kind soul found it and will return it to us. But, until then, no pics to blog with. I hadn't even downloaded the all the pics from our trip the previous week-end. I'm so sad :(

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I loose everything all the time. But some how it always turns up. I hope that is the case w/ your camera.Maybe its in the van...mine tends to eat things. The only thing I can truly be accountable for is my childern.