Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life problems through the eyes of a 5 yr old

Xandy: "Are we moving back to Ohio now?"
Me: No, why, don't you like it here?
Xandy: Yes, I just wished Mima lived here. If she doesn't live here she won't be my grandma anymore.
Me: why is that?
Xandy: Some other little kids will steal her as their grandma
Me: Don't worry, Mima, PopPop, Grandma Jackie, and Grandpa Gary will always be your grandparents. No other little kids can steal them away.
Xandy: Alright, but if anyone steals them I guess I'll have to try to find new ones.

4 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

That is so funny! I love it!

Joan said...

She better not find new ones! She is my little snuggler and don't ever let her foregt that! maybe you should move back to Ohio now!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

I am sold.. I know if you like that I will so I will go for it.

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

Whoops.. I responded to the wrong one.. that was for the twilight as for the grandparents dilemna that is SAD...