Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BYU Blues

I thought Jacob and Jared looked cute in their BYU apparel last Saturday. I took this pictures with hopes of a fun blog after we won. To quote Alex "since our defense forgot to go to the game Saturday" I instead write this with a heavy heart. It wouldn't have been so bad if it had been a decent game, but that was painful!
Maybe its my fault they lost. I am an Ohio sports fan so historically all the teams I care about will lose. Maybe BYU is cursed because I'm a fan, and I know I'm not the only Ohio BYU fan. Anyway, we finally got both of our flags hung this year. We can hear our neighbor's blood boil everytime he drives by our house. He is a Michigan fan who is also a minister. The BYU and Ohio State flags are too much to handle at one house for him.

No comments: