Thursday, September 3, 2009

New do'

I got my hair cut this evening. I was WAY overdue for a cut. A couple of weeks ago, while flipping through a magazine, I found a cute style I wanted to try. So with the magazine page in hand, I headed out the door tonight. I love the girl who does my hair. She's way cute and fun. She's in the other ward that shares our building, and her parents are in our ward. I asked her if it would work on me and we discussed the length I wanted and then she does what she does best. If I was super rich, I'd pay her to do my hair everyday. It always looks so cute when she's done and even though I watch her carefully, and she gives me pointers, it NEVER looks the same when I do it at home. I am really pleased with it. The biggest trick will be trying to keep it straight on humid days, but at least my hair isn't as crazy in humidity as Monica's is (bonus points if you know what I'm talking about). I'm not sure what Jared thinks. He said I didn't look like his wife. I'm not sure whether thats a compliment or not.............






I'm now officially caught up with my blogging for the first times in months. Well at least for the next 24 hours. I'm sure there will be tons more pictures from this week-end

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Hehe Bonus points for me. Monica in Friends..The one in Barbados

Rachael said...

Oh yeah...I like your haircut..Sorry I got excited that I knew what you were referring to

Kate said...

It's adorable! I get bonus points too, but someone beat me to it. Friends is such a great show!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I LOVE it Terra! Looks great!

Amy said...

Looks great! Don't you love it when you find a great hairstylist?

Loni said...

I LOVE it