Thursday, September 3, 2009

Its Apple Time!

Although I'm always sad to see summer end, I LOVE fall activities. A fun group of ladies from the ward went apple picking with the little ones on Tuesday. Bella and Jacob had loads of fun. It was hilarious to watch Jacob dragging his bag along when it got to full for him to carry. He finally relented and let me help, but initially he was determined to carry it himself. There was a neat play area in the front. The kids spent lots of time running around while the moms got much appreciated "girl talk" time. I know Katy and Xandy will insist that we go back when they can come so I didn't pick as many as we usually do. Jacob and Bella have probably eaten 3 apples a day since. It was the Jonathon variety that was ripe, so they are nice sized for tots.


I don't think we ever managed to get a group shot of all the kids, but here's my two with a couple of their friends


No comments: