Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Darling Discounted Dresses

While looking for new running shoes, I ended up at a shoe store next to Old Navy. It was hard not to notice the giant window signs announcing their additional 50% of clearance items. I LOVE that sale!! I was disappointed after perusing the womens section and toddler boys area. So far this sale was not so great. I headed over to the girls section hoping to salvage the impromptu stop. The girls section did not disappoint. I found these darling dresses and was estatic when there was one in each of my girl's sizes. Its no secret that I have a serious addiction to matching all 3 girls, which reminds me of another story.... The girls went over to their friend Aria's house for Aria's b-day on Saturday. When they walked through the front door, Levi (her brother) looked at their shirts and shook his head saying " why do you girls ALWAYS match?"

Its not their fault Levi, and as long as they let me, I'll continue to match them. I realize its only a matter of time until they start revolting and I'm going to savor every moment I can!



No comments: